Phase II Study of the Combination of Bevacizumab (rhuMab VEGF) and Oxaliplatin Plus Capecitabine (XELOX) in Patients With Advanced Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Capecitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 17 Jan 2012 Actual end date changed from Jan 2011 to Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Nov 2010 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2009 to 1 Jan 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.