CHAIROS - Effect of early brief intensification by chemoimmunotherapy with FCR [fludaraine + cyclophosphamide + rituximab] followed by FR and Rituximab maintenance on clinical response in chemo-naive patients with B-CLL [B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukaemia].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHAIROS
- Sponsors Roche
- 20 Dec 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov, NCT02013817)
- 20 Dec 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Oct 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 57 to 40 as reported by Roche record.