MEND-CABG II: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate the Cardioprotective Effects of MC-1 in Patients Undergoing High-Risk CABG Surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Pyridoxal phosphate; Pyridoxal phosphate
- Indications Myocardial ischaemia; Myocardial reperfusion injury; Perioperative ischaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MEND-CABG-II
- Sponsors Medicure
- 01 Apr 2008 Results published online (JAMA) and presented at ACC 2008
- 04 Mar 2008 Primary endpoint not met, as reported by Medicure in a media release.
- 15 Nov 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.