A randomised, double-blind study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of Avastin plus Roferon compared with placebo plus Roferon on overall survival and tumor assessment in nephrectomised patients with metastatic clear cell renal cell carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Interferon alpha-2a
- Indications Renal cancer; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AVOREN
- Sponsors Roche
- 19 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Apr 2010 Results published in Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Mar 2010 Results of an indirect comparison of sunitinib vs bevacizumab + interferon-alpha-2a using results from this and another phase III trial (NCT00098657) were presented at ASCO 2010 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History