A Phase 2, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blinded, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess Efficacy of 3'-Aminomethylnicotine-P.Aeruginosa r-Exoprotein A Conjugate Vaccine (NicVAX) in Smokers Who Want to Quit Smoking
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nicotine abuse vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Smoking withdrawal; Substance-related disorders
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Nov 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2007 to 1 Nov 2008, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 May 2007 Status changed from initiated to in progress.
- 08 Jun 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History