DORADO - A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Fixed Doses of Darusentan in Subjects With Resistant Systolic Hypertension Receiving Combination Therapy With Three or More Antihypertensive Drugs, Including a Diuretic (Protocol DAR-311)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Darusentan (Primary)
- Indications Resistant hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DORADO
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 16 Jun 2009 Primary endpoint 'Systolic blood pressure' has been met.
- 16 Jun 2009 Primary endpoint 'Seated blood pressure' has been met.
- 16 Jun 2009 Primary endpoint 'Diastolic blood pressure' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History