A randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled, multi-center study of the pharmacodynamics/efficacy, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics of 3 fixed dosages of MEM 3454 (5 mg, 15 mg, and 50 mg) in patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs RG 3487 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Memory Pharmaceuticals
- 05 May 2008 The actual completion date for this trial is 1 Oct 2007.
- 05 May 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed according to clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 12 Jul 2007 Top-line results are expected in quarter 4, 2007.