An efficacy study of a single dose treatment of PRO-513 [diclofenac potassium; ProEthic Pharmaceuticals] for subjects suffering a migraine attack
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Diclofenac potassium (Primary)
- Indications Migraine with aura; Migraine without aura
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMPACT
- Sponsors Kowa Pharmaceuticals America
- 13 Apr 2011 Results presented at the 63rd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 26 Oct 2010 Results of this and another pivotal safety and efficacy study of CAMBIA will be presented at the 4th World Congress on Controversies in Neurology Conference (CONy), according to a Nautilus Neurosciences media release.
- 08 Apr 2010 Secondary endpoint 'Sustained response' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History