A phase 1-2 safety and efficacy study of panzem nanocrystal colloidal dispersion administered orally in combination with rhuMAb VEGF (Bevacizumab) in patients with locally advanced or metastatic carcinoid tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs 2-methoxyestradiol (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Carcinoid tumour
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CASI Pharmaceuticals; EntreMed
- 16 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2008 Interim results were reported in an EntreMed media release.