A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Patient-Initiated Famciclovir 1000 mg b.i.d. x 1 Day to Valacyclovir 500 mg b.i.d. x 3 Days in Immunocompetent Adults With Recurrent Genital Herpes
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Famciclovir; Valaciclovir
- Indications Herpes genitalis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 16 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Feb 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2008 Results presented at AASLD 2008.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History