Phase I Study of the Vascular Disrupting Agent NPI-2358 Administered Via Intravenous Infusion in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumor Malignancies or Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Plinabulin (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jan 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Nov 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.