A Phase II, Multi-centre, Open-Label, Parallel Group, Randomised Study To Compare the Efficacy of AZD6244 vs Temozolomide in Patients With Unresectable AJCC Stage 3 or 4 Malignant Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Selumetinib (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Uveal melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, according to an AstraZeneca media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History