Phase 2 Dose-Escalating, P-C, D-B, Parallel Group Study in HIV Treatment-Experienced Patients to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of PA103001-04 Administered as Functional Monotherapy for 14 Days (PART B).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Bevirimat (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Panacos Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Jan 2010 Actual end date (Jul 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jul 2009 Additional lead trial centre (Myriad Pharmaceuticals) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2008 Phase IIb data reported at ICAAC/IDSA 2008, according to a Panacos media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History