A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlledTrial of Golimumab, a Fully Human Anti-TNFa MonoclonalAntibody, Administered Subcutaneously, in Methotrexate-naive Subjects With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Golimumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GO-BEFORE
- Sponsors Centocor
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Jun 2017 Pooled results from GO-BEFORE and GO-FORWARD studies (n=470) published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- 01 Nov 2016 Results of 5-year safety data from five trials (GO-BEFORE, GO-FORWARD, GO-AFTER, GO-REVEAL, GO-RAISE) published in The Journal of Rheumatology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History