A Study of the Effect of First Line Treatment With Paclitaxel and Myocet in Combination With Herceptin on Overall Tumor Response in Patients With Metastatic or Locally Advanced Breast Cancer and HER2 Overexpression.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 11 Mar 2015 According to ClinicalTrials.gov, protocol has been amended from phase I to phase I/II and time-frame of primary endpoint has changed from 4 months to baseline (BL), Weeks 7, 13, 19, every 8 weeks thereafter until end of study (for up to 3 years); treatment arms have been amended as well.
- 24 Dec 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov; NCT02015676).
- 16 Jun 2006 New trial record.