A Randomized Trial Comparing Valcyte CMV Prophylaxis Versus Pre-emptive Therapy After Renal Transplantation Using Proteomics for Monitoring of Graft Alteration
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Valganciclovir (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalic inclusion disorders; Cytomegalovirus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VIPP
- Sponsors Roche
- 22 Nov 2017 Primary endpoint (Time to graft loss up to 84 months) has not been met, according to long-term results published in the Transplantation Journal.
- 22 Nov 2017 Long-term results of this study (7 years follow-up), published in the Transplantation Journal.
- 31 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History