A Randomized, Double-blind Study Comparing the Effect of Monthly Versus Daily Treatment With Oral Bonviva on Lumbar Bone Mineral Density in Women With Osteoporosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ibandronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MOBILE; MOBILE-LTE
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 May 2010 Results were reported at the 2010 IOF World Congress on Osteoporosis and 10th European Congress on Clinical and Economic Aspects of Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis.
- 23 Feb 2010 Planned patient number changed from 719 to 1609, additional trial locations identified as reported by Roche record (BM16549).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History