Evaluation of the effect of i.v. Bondronat [ibandronic acid] followed by maintenance treatment with oral Bondronat on pain response in patients with bone metastases from breast cancer or multiple myeloma experiencing moderate to severe pain
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Ibandronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Cancer metastases; Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 23 Feb 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 53 as reported by ROche record.
- 16 Apr 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 09 Jan 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.