A randomized, open label study to evaluate the renal safety of Bondronat [ibandronic acid] infusions over 15 minutes or 60 minutes in patients with metastatic bone disease due to breast cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ibandronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Cancer metastases
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 08 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Jan 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 02 Aug 2007 Results have been reported (at the 43rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology)