Evaluation of MN-221 (Bedoradrine), a Novel, Highly Selective Beta2-Adrenergic Receptor Agonist in Mild to Moderate Asthma via Intravenous Infusion
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bedoradrine (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Nov 2012 Results published in the the Journal of Asthma, according to a MediciNova media release.
- 09 Oct 2007 Primary endpoint achieved; results reported by MediciNova.
- 09 Oct 2007 Status changed from initiated to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History