A 12-week, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel three-group study to assess the safety, tolerability and efficacy of two dose levels of PBT2 to slow progression of disease in patients with early Alzheimer's disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs PBT 2 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EURO
- Sponsors Prana Biotechnology
- 17 Jul 2014 According to the Prana Biotechnology media release, data from this trial was presented at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference 12-14 Jul 2014.
- 10 Jul 2009 Results, as part of a featured research symposium, will be presented at the 2009 International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease (ICAD) according to a Prana Biotechnology media release.
- 07 Aug 2008 Results published in the Lancet Neurology Journal.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History