A randomized study comparing the incidence of acute clinical or subclinical rejection with two dosing regimens of CellCept in de novo renal transplant recipients receiving induction, cyclosporine and brief steroid therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary) ; Methylprednisolone
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPERA
- Sponsors Roche
- 19 Nov 2015 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Dec 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov; NCT02005562).
- 30 Aug 2009 Results presented at the 14th Congress of the European Society for Organ transplantation.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History