A randomized, open-label study of the effect of CellCept , Zenepax (daclizumab), and corticosteroids, with delayed introduction of sirolimus plus discontinuation of ciclosporin, on renal function in kidney transplant patients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate mofetil; Sirolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONCEPT
- Sponsors Roche
- 19 Sep 2011 Pharmacodynamic substudy results published in the American Journal of Transplantation.
- 07 Sep 2011 Five-year renal function data presented at the 15th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation.
- 26 May 2011 Vascular endothelial growth factor substudy results published in Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History