An open-label, dose-escalating study of ocrelizumab to determine its safety and tolerability in patients with follicular non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ocrelizumab (Primary)
- Indications Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 21 Mar 2009 Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic results presented at ASCPT
- 20 Aug 2008 Status change from in progress to completed according to Roche protocol registry.
- 23 Jun 2006 New trial record.