A prospective, multi center evaluation of the Bioliumus A9 eluting Axxess stent system in de novo coronary artery lesions. The study outcome will measure reduction in major adverse cardiac events compared to a historial control group.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Umirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIVERGE
- Sponsors Devax
- 23 May 2013 Long-term data were presented at EuroPCR 2013, according to a Biosensors International Group media release.
- 30 May 2009 Results have been published in the March 23, 2009 issue of the Journal of the American College of Cardiology, according to a Devax media release.
- 08 May 2009 New source identified and integrated (Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History