Phase I/II study of the combination of bortezomib with arsenic trioxide, ascorbic acid and high-dose melphalan for patients with multiple myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Arsenic trioxide; Ascorbic acid; Melphalan
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Sep 2011 Results published in the Cancer.
- 08 Dec 2009 Interim results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 03 Nov 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History