A phase 1, escalating dose study of CT-322 [Adnectin; Adnexus], a VEGFR-2 [vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-2] antagonist, as monotherapy in patients with advanced solid tumours and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Pegdinetanib (Primary)
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 13 Oct 2009 Actual patient number (40) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jul 2008.