An open-label study of Xeloda [capecitabine] plus radiotherapy on overall tumor response rate in treatment-naive patients with locally advanced squamous cell cancer of the cervix.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 27 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by Roche record.
- 27 Feb 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 59 to 60 as reported by Roche record.
- 23 Feb 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 59 as reported by Roche record..