A Pilot Phase II Study Evaluating the Combination of Oxaliplatin and Docetaxel With Bevacizumab as First-Line Therapy in Patients With FIGO Stage IB-IV Epithelial Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal or Fallopian Tube Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Docetaxel; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TEACO
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Oct 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2009 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.