A phase II study of pemetrexed disodium (Alimta) plus bevacizumab in patients with stage IIIB pleural effusion or stage IV non-small cell lung cancer (second-line treatment).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Pemetrexed (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 May 2010 Actual end date (April 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 May 2007 Status change from recruiting to suspended.