A Randomized Phase III Trial Comparing 16 To 18 Weeks Of Neoadjuvant Exemestane (25 mg daily), Letrozole (2.5 mg), Or Anastrozole (1 mg) In Postmenopausal Women With Clinical Stage II And III Estrogen Receptor Positive Breast Cancer COHORT B.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary) ; Exemestane (Primary) ; Letrozole (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Jan 2017 Primary endpoint (Anti-tumor effect in terms of pathologic CR (pCR) rate to neoadjuvant chemotherapy (Cohort B)) has not been met.
- 03 Jan 2017 Results from the ACOSOG-Z1031B (n=236) and time to recurrence by PEPI status among all ACOSOG Z1031 patients published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology