SAINT (Stroke - Acute Ischemic - NXY Treatment) a double blind, randomized, placebo controlled, parallel group, multicenter, phase IIb/III study to assess the efficacy and safety of intravenous NXY-059 [Cerovive; AstraZeneca] in acute ischemic stroke
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Disufenton (Primary)
- Indications Stroke
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAINT-II
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 09 Aug 2007 Results have been published in The New England Journal of Medicine 357: 562-571, No. 6.
- 26 Oct 2006 Results have been reported.
- 30 Jun 2006 New trial record.