A phase IV, randomized, open-label, active controlled study to compare the effects of Tarka and Lotrel on albuminuria in hypertensive, type 2 diabetic subjects with diabetic nephropathy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Amlodipine/benazepril; Verapamil/trandolapril
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies; Hypertension; Proteinuria
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TANDEM
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jul 2006 New trial record.