ECOG 5204 (CINJ 070601): Intergroup Randomized Phase III Study of Postoperative Oxaliplatin, 5-Fluorouracil and Leucovorin vs Oxaliplatin, 5-Fluorouracil, Leucovorin and Bevacizumab for Patients with Stage II or III Rectal Cancer Receiving Pre-operative Chemoradiation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Rectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.