A phase II study of PXD101 (NSC-726630) in relapsed and refractory aggressive B-cell lymphomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Belinostat (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Burkitt's lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 May 2012 Results to be presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO-2012), according to a Spectrum Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 20 May 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2007 to 1 May 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2009 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.