Phase I clinical trial of 17-allylamino-17-demethoxy-geldanamycin (KOS-953) [tanespimycin] in combination with bortezomib [Velcade] in patients with relapsed and relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib; Tanespimycin
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Jan 2007 Interim results have been reported.
- 18 Jan 2007 Status change
- 04 Jul 2006 New trial record.