A multicenter, double-blind, randomized, parallel-group, placebo controlled, 7 cycle duration of oral SH T00658ID [estradiol valerate/dienogest] for the treatment of dysfunctional uterine bleeding.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol valerate/dienogest (Primary)
- Indications Menorrhagia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Jan 2012 Results of a pooled analysis (CTPs 13663 and 16199) published in Contraception.
- 01 Oct 2011 Results published in Human Reproduction.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History