A Multicenter, Open-Label, Single-Arm, Two-Stage Study of the Efficacy and Safety of AVE0005 (VEGF Trap) Administered Intravenously Every 2 Weeks in Patients With Platinum- and Erlotinib-Resistant Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small-Cell-Lung Adenocarcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Jun 2012 Inclusion and exclusion criteria amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 07 Jul 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.