Phase I Study of Low Dose 5-Aza-2'-Deoxycytidine [decitabine] Administered Daily for 5 Days Every Other Week for Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Vincristine
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.