A Multicenter, Rand., Double-Blind, Titration Study to Evaluate & Compare the Efficacy & Safety of Ezetimibe Plus Atorvastatin Vs Atorvastatin in Hypercholesterolemic Pts. at High Risk for CHD Not Adequately Controlled on Atorvastatin 40 Mg.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe (Primary) ; Atorvastatin
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Dec 2008 Results published in the Americal Journal of Cardiology.
- 01 Dec 2008 Primary endpoint 'Low density lipoprotein cholesterol level' has been met according to results published in the American Journal of Cardiology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History