Phase 1 study evaluating the safety, distribution, metabolism, and radiation dosimetry of Ultratrace iobenguane I 131 in patients with malignant pheochromocytoma/paraganglioma or metastatic carcinoid
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Iobenguane (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Molecular Insight Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Jun 2008 Positive preliminary results presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2008.
- 22 Jan 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jan 2007.
- 10 Dec 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.