A phase I/II study to evaluate the safety and preliminary activity of Zarnestra (R115777, tipifarnib) in combination with low dose Ara-C (LDAC) [cytarabine] in patients with myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) and AML [acute myeloid leukaemia]
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tipifarnib (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as per M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 07 Jul 2006 New trial record.