A double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-titration study to determine safety, tolerability and preliminary efficacy of RWJ-333369 [carisbamate] as adjunctive therapy in subjects with treatment-resistant partial seizures (with or without secondary generalization) or primarily generalized tonic-clonic seizures
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Carisbamate (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies; Tonic-clonic epilepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 Jun 2012 Company added in association field as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.