A Phase I Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Escalating Intravenous Doses of the Proteasome Inhibitor PR-171 in Patients With Hematological Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Onyx Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Dec 2015 Trial focus has been changed from AR to PK + AR and end points related to pharmacokinetics are added. Number of treatment arms changed from 1 to 11 and treatments related to different dosages are added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.