An open-label phase I/II study of XIAP antisense AEG35156 administered to patients with refractory/relapsed AML in combination with chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs AEG 35156 (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aegera Therapeutics
- 17 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.