A Multi-Centered, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Study Assessing the Add-on Effect of Minocycline in Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RR-MS) Subjects Treated With Glatiramer Acetate (GA)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Glatiramer acetate; Minocycline
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 01 Jan 2010 Results were published in Multiple Sclerosis.
- 08 Apr 2009 Trial sponsor changed from Teva Neuroscience to Teva Pharmaceutical Industries as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History