A multi-center, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, five-arm parallel-group trial to investigate the efficacy and safety of four different transdermal doses of rotigotine in subjects with idiopathic restless legs syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rotigotine (Primary)
- Indications Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors UCB
- 13 Jul 2010 Results published in Movement Disorders.
- 22 Jun 2008 Results were published in the proceedings of the 12th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders, 22 Jun 2008.
- 13 Dec 2007 Data from this study and another (700014507) used for filing Supplemental NDA (9083504).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History