Therapy of early chronic phase chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML) with SCH54031 (PEG interferon alpha 2B/PEG intron) and low-dose cytosine arabinoside (Ara-C).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2b (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- 06 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.