A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Golimumab, a Fully Human Anti-TNFalpha Monoclonal Antibody, Administered Subcutaneously, in Subjects With Active Ankylosing Spondylitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Golimumab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GO-RAISE
- Sponsors Centocor
- 08 Nov 2018 Results of a pooled analysis from GO-RAISE, GO-FORWARD, GO-REVEAL studies published in the Rheumatology .
- 17 Jun 2017 Results assessing the comparative effectiveness of Secukinumab and Golimumab up to week 24 using patient data from GO-RAISE, MEASURE 1, MEASURE 2 trials, presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism
- 01 Nov 2016 Results of 5-year safety data from five trials (GO-BEFORE, GO-FORWARD, GO-AFTER, GO-REVEAL, GO-RAISE) published in The Journal of Rheumatology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History