Peg-Intron [peginterferon alfa-2b] as Maintenance Therapy vs. an Untreated Control Group in Adult Subjects With Compensated Cirrhosis (METAVIR F4), Secondary to Chronic Hepatitis C, Who Have Failed to Respond to Therapy With Any Alpha Interferon Plus Ribavirin.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2b (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme; Schering-Plough
- 07 Jul 2009 Actual patient number changed from 626 to 631 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2009 Actual patient number (626) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 May 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, as reported on clinicaltrials.gov